This circuit board design is more difficult that I imagined. I find it very difficult to engineer something for myself than for others. I just want it to be perfect and I am slipping.
- 12Volt 7,0Ah Nonspillable SLA battery from TYSONIC
- Lynxmotion A4WD1 v2 base kit. https://www.lynxmotion.com/c-111-no-electronics-kit.aspx
- 2 Servos Htec HS-465MB (don’t habe my glasses so that M counld be an N)
- Custom sensor housing (Aluminum sheet metal with 2, twenty fice degree bends)
- 12V mini automotive alarm a.k.a. siren. Great for watch dog mode.
Problems so far with inventory:
- Battery is a tad bit too large;. Ill need to modify the chassis by cutting some aluminum sheet metal then bending.