TripCUDA is a project I am working on that is meant to generate tripcodes, search the generated tripcode for a substring specified by the user and report the password and tripcode (or tripcodes) to the user.
0.2 What is a Tripcode?
A tripcode is a way of authentication that does not require registration. It is used mainly on anonymous message boards and imageboars such as 2channel and 4chan as well as various message boards. A tripcode is a hashed password by which a person can be identified by others and requires no registration. The picture above shows a password (#S~3hsEQ|) and it's associated tripcode (!PedIa.Dbk.).
- Correctly generate salt from plaintext key - [Done]
- Implement bitslice DES (CPU)
- Find or implement efficient string class
- Implement key generator
- Implement bitslice DES (GPU)
- Implement GUI user interface